Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Assembled: 10”x12”x12”
- Stowed: 12”x12”x2.5”Weight: 5.5 lbs
Output: 5,000 to 65,000 B.T.U.
Burn Time (based on full 20lb/8 gal tank):
- 7.2 hrs high
- 80 hrs low
Fuel Type: Propane fuel only
Recommended Tank Size: 5lb. Min, 20lb suggested for best results
UL listed: Regulator and 48” hose
Tank Fitting: QCC safety fitting for tanks with the Type 1 safety valve
Weight Capacity: Up to 100 lbs
Warranty: Lifetime on Stove, 1 year on Regulator and hose assemblyRead More
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style chili beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can minestrone soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat brown and drain 1 pound ground beef.
- Mix in diced tomatoes, ranch style chili beans, corn with liquid, minestrone soup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
The Dealers below allow online ordering. Click the link to go to their online page.
2009 S Main St
Moscow, ID 83843
Down River Equipment Company
12100 W. 52nd. Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
350 East State Road 84
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
1900 N. Northlake Way #155
Seattle, WA 98103-9093
For dealer inquiries, contact us at 1-877-PWR-STOV or email firstname.lastname@example.org .Read More